Search This Blog

Feb 8, 2013

Influenster & Pamolive Fresh Infusions Collab

So remember that time I told you Pintrest saved my life? I think Influenster might have too. I love getting goodies from Influenster because that means I get to try something new and give my feedback. Two of my fave things are giving my opinion and free stuff. Influenster to the rescue of course. My latest trial was Palmolive's Fresh Infusions dish soaps. They smell so heavenly and I actually enjoy washing dishes a tad big more now that I'm using all these heavenly scents. The three I got to review were White Ginger Tea, Lemon Thyme & Lime Basil. I thought that's the pink one (White Ginger Tea) would be my favorite but it turns out the Lime Basil was the best for me. I'm really into lime right now. (Limeaid, lime wedges in my Limeaid, lime candy...etc) Maybe my recent obsession had to do a little bit with it. None the less I'm definitely going to be buying these again. Along with my package I received some coupons so that will get me off to a good start. I decided to share the wealth with mama dukes and she opted for the Lemon Thyme. She loved the way it smelled. Almost everywhere you go in the USA there is a Walmart around so basically this stuff is so readily available to us. Cha Ching!!! I have to admit, I feel classy washing dishes with these scents. Something like that of a modern day Cinderella. The only thing left to do is find Mr. Prince Charming. Do you think Influenster would help me with that too!? Until next time :)






FIND OUT MORE ABOUT PALMOLIVE FRESH INFUSIONS BY CLICKING HERE!
IF YOU TRY IT PLEASE GO TO INFLUENSTER TO REVIEW :)

Disclaimer: I have received all products to try through Influenster. I did not purchase these but do plan on purchasing more when I run out!

No comments:

Post a Comment