Search This Blog

Oct 26, 2012

Influenster Product Review: "Smooth Moves" by Not Your Mothers

I love this product!! I knew that from all the items that I received for free in my Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012 this was the first item I needed to try. My favorite part was the smell. It's best described as paradise in a bottle. Whats not to love about a product that is infused with silk and coconut oil? I've tried a few different products in my hair to help smooth it and most importantly tame the dreaded "f word" aka "frizz", but so far this has worked the best for me. I noticed a difference immediately. I really liked how lightweight it felt on my hair. I don't like feeling like of having products in my hair and by no means does this feel "producty". The thing about my hair is that it's very fine and even after putting this in it didn't weigh it down. After I style and finish my hair it feels soft and healthy. I plan on purchasing a bottle of this after I finish my sample and overall I would definitely recommend this products to my straight haired friends! Happy testing fellow Influensters!

No comments:

Post a Comment