Search This Blog

Dec 23, 2011

A Girl Can Dream, Can't She? My Top 5 for Christmas 2011

Giving gifts for the Holiday season can be tired some, annoying and sometimes just plain tricky. There is always a chance that someone won't like what you've picked out. I know it is rude to complain about what gifts you get but face it, we've all gotten the crappy end of the deal at one time or another.

I'm not saying that just because I don't like a gift that the other person didn't spend time or effort on it. What really bugs me is the person who intentionally buys you a gift because they are forced to and randomly puts together a whole bunch of junk that not even THEY want. ::COUGH COUGH::. That's what really irks me.


I also noticed that there is always that one person from your Secret Santa who puts their name in knowing that they will get a great gift no matter. Then they totally flop on their end of the bargain. Aren't there rules about that? I say if you don't want it, chances are they don't either. Unless of course you know for a fact, and without a doubt they are into that kind of stuff. Whatever that "stuff" might be. 


I know it's a little late to beg and plead for a say in what my gifts are this year but it doesn't hurt to share either. Maybe my list is similar to yours? What do you have on your Top 5? Obviously not all of mine are realistic but a girl can dream can't she?

1. Bundle Monster Pro 20pc Nail Art Set - $14.99 @ Amazon.com















2. Picture Polish Nail Polish - $15.00 @
Harlowandco.org
Picture Polish Festival Picture Polish Festival Swatches & Review

3. Tasha Black Suede Over the Knee Black Boot - $68.50 @ Torrid.com


4. iPad 2 - Starting at $499 @
store.apple.com
5. 2012 Subaru Legacy - Starting at $19,995 @ subaru.com

No comments:

Post a Comment