Search This Blog

Sep 8, 2011

Black & Yellow!

Just wanted to quickly share with you all my latest nail creation!

In honor of the MITCH launch for Paul Mitchell the School in Danbury I wore yellow and black and even decked out my nails to match. I love the way they came out. I used "Smash Hit" by Color Club and "Mellow Yellow" by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear.


I have several crackle/shatter polishes. I have two by O.P.I and one by Color Club. Usually everyone swears by O.P.I brand but honestly I am really feeling the Color Club crackle collection. Once applied it spreads evenly and nicely. The O.P.I isn't horrible but doesn't spread as nicely.

Just for fun here is my outfit that I wore for the MITCH launch too! I won 'Staff Member of the Month' for the second time in a row. Small victory but it makes me feel good that I am liked by the students. They are a big part of the reason why I go to work everyday. Such vibrant personalities under one roof. So much inspiration and you get to seem them really grow as a stylist. It's bittersweet when they leave!

In closing I have been looking at blogs that feature nail polish addicts like myself for the past hour. I honestly think I have an addiction. I have plenty of polishes (around 50 to be exact) but the other day at Target I found myself putting back 5 nail polishes that I almost bought. I haven't even used all the colors in my stash at home. Why would I need more? Well, at least I stopped myself. Stay tuned on my nail addition. I might end up on hoarders at the rate that i'm going! :) Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment