Search This Blog

Aug 30, 2011

'Lisa Frank' Inspired Nails

For some reason I have been obsessed with doing my nails this year! First it started off simple. Then it became more elaborate by the mani! I can't resist posting my mini masterpieces on here!



Today I was posting some stuff for work and came across this sweet tutorial on YouTube for 'Lisa Frank' inspired nails. Remember 'Lisa Frank'? We all would scramble every year around the month of September right before school started back up again to get the brightly colored folders, stickers, binders, pencils, and pencils so we could be "cool" for back to school.

FLASHBACK! I bet you feel old now don't you?
I know I do!


During the process....


End result!


Here is the tutorial I followed:

She also has some other great ones too that are worth checking out!

I am really happy with my end result although my only complaint is that I need a better camera! : /


No comments:

Post a Comment