Search This Blog

May 17, 2011

Crazy For Wedges

I'm the type of girl who loooves the looks of heels and can appreciate a woman that can wear them but I look horrible trying to walk in them. Honestly, if I don't have to wear heels you probably won't see me in them

I was out shopping at the mall when I came across these black "Lady Gaga inspired" peep toe wedges. They were perfect! Just for shits and giggles I tried them on.

I fell in love.

What was the best part you ask? They were SO COMFORTABLE!

I think I have it all figured out. Mental Note: Wedges in, stilettos out. (At least for me.) After testing them out at work (yes, I wore them all day) I made it my mission to find more. I found some great styles that I can wear out to work, the club, to dinner, and maybe even to :: dramatic pause :: bed. You get the point.

I think that Wedges = A-Some!


Some other wedges that I would love to add to my collection:




All of these shoes are from a website called Urbanog. It's a one stop shopping kind of place and who can resist that? A friend of mine told me about this site and I instantly was hooked.

They sell shoes, apparel, jewelry, hats, scarves, sunglasses, watches, purses, makeup, nail polish, swimwear, costumes, lingerie, keychains, and even hair accessories.

This site is definitely worth checking out. If you do find something you love please be sure to share with us all of the great things you find!

No comments:

Post a Comment