Search This Blog

Feb 13, 2011

My Unfortunate Brush With Road Rage

This story in my local newspaper was about me! Thankfully I only suffered minor bruises to my chest and arm. I only have one word of advice for you and that is ... LOCK YOUR DOORS WHEN YOU ARE DRIVING!

Police: New Fairfield man dragged woman from her car and assaulted her

Published: 11:03 p.m., Friday, February 11, 2011
DANBURY -- A New Fairfield man who allegedly became enraged when he thought another driver cut him off, is accused of wrestling the driver out of her car and punching her repeatedly in the chest, police said.

John Wilson, of Woods Road, was arrested Thursday and charged with third-degree assault and breach of peace after the alleged victim filed a complaint, officials said.

Police said Wilson, 50, approached the woman's car, which was stopped in traffic on Route 37 near Stacy Road, and began cursing at her.

Wilson was later held on $5,000.




CLICK HERE TO READ THIS STORY ON THE DANBURY NEWS TIMES

2 comments:

  1. omgosh!! that really blows! I'm so sorry that you experienced something like this. Road rage terrifies me because you honestly have NO clue what some people will do! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sorry to hear that. He must have some mental issues to do that to you (a lady).

    ReplyDelete