Search This Blog

Feb 28, 2011

Born This Way = SCARY






Don't get me wrong. The message that Lady Gaga is trying to get out there is absolutely amazing. I totally agree with it BUT this video truly scares me and freaks me out a little. Lady Gaga is on a whole other level that I do not understand nor comprehend. I feel as though I would have to be in her brain to understand her.

Here are some questions & thoughts:
- Why the face modifications?
- Why does it look like they are pulling mucus out of her vagina?
- Why does this feel like this is going to be a good movie?
- This song reminds me of a song Madonna would cover.
- Ew! Why is there an eye on her chin?
- Nice skull makeup!
- That bowl cut is creepy on her!
- Does she really have all those tattoos?
- She just flicked me off!
- Is she having a seizure?
- Lady Gaga did the Christina Aguilera "finger" move! Haha!
- She has a gap in her teeth?
- Why is she crying at the end?

That's just to sum it up. :) haha

What are some of your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I am not a fan of Gaga, but I find myself giving her props at times. My view on her is that she is the modern pop version of Marilyn Manson (her videos especially remind me of a MM video and so does her style).

    ReplyDelete