Search This Blog

Oct 10, 2010

Pablo Fransisco Is My Future Baby Daddy!

If you know funny, you know Pablo Fransisco! As soon as he hits the stage he hits it's almost an immediate roar of laughter that fills the room. This dude is INSANE! He is full of energy from beginning to end and when it comes to impersonations he's always on point. He takes everyday circumstances and turns it into the funniest thing you've ever heard! I have been fascinated with this guy since the first time I heard him do his act!


I have seen Pablo at the Gotham Comedy Club in NYC three times over the past couple of years. Every time he has brand new material without stretching too far away from his style. I love that he does his shows in small comedy clubs and meets and greets with his fans. Not everyone does this. Let's take Dane Cook for instance. He let the "Celebrity Status" go straight to his head. Funny dude, but it's just not "personal" with his audience anymore. I have known of Pablo and Dane for about the same time and although i'm not to keen on Dane anymore, I still LOVE Pablo. He just has more staying power because of his down to earth attitude!

Want to see some of his stuff? Check him out below....
















2 comments: