Search This Blog

Aug 24, 2010

Blue Shoes, What To Do?

Today I decided to make an AWESOME purchase. I haven't gotten myself a pair of sexy heels in a long time so when I was supposed to be shopping for "Work Shoes" to keep my feet comfy all day long I stumbled upon these bad boys...



Brand:
Rocket Dog
Where:
Famous Footwear
Price:
$44.99

Fellow Fa(t)shionistas...
I am sending out an S.O.S to you guys!

I really need your help. I'm supposed to be going out Saturday Night and I want to wear these. What would YOU pair these heels with?

HELP ME please?

1 comment:

  1. clearly i'm late in replying but i only just came across this site: i'd pair them shoes with skinny jeans and a sweater dress (white or black or blue). or just a regualr dark pair of jeans and a solid coloured t-shirt. do your hair up if its long, cause you'll want to once you start dancing and a light sky blue almost white eyeshadow and pink gloss should look smex!

    ReplyDelete