Search This Blog

Aug 17, 2010

ASOS: Eye Candy

Here at ASOS HQ we love this animal print frilled dress. Featuring soft layered sleeves and tulip style skirt, it nips in at the waist creating killer curves with subtle pleating.

$50.55 or £30.00
















  • High waisted pencil style design
  • Lightweight skirt by ASOS Curve
  • Exposed zip fastening to the back

$47.18 or £28.00 

  • Faux leather bomber by ASOS CURVE
  • Seam detail to front, stitch detail shoulders
  • Long sleeves and ribbing to hem and cuff

    $75.83 or £45.00











  • Side ruched jeggings by ASOS CURVE
  • Gathered effect at bottoms
  • Classic hipster waist design

    $47.18 or £28.00











    It's been awhile since I have done some shopping and it's been even longer since I have gone to ASOS Curve online. It's also noteworthy that they have a lot of great things on CLEARANCE! Who doesn't love a bargain? Take a look over there. What are your "Fav. Pieces"?

3 comments:

  1. I did a post of me in the ponte pencil skirt in black. I also have it in red. I love it... its super hot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the black and white dress! sending you big hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Yolanda: Send me the link to that post! I totally wanna see =)

    @Anika: Oh Em Gee, I miss you sweetie! How are you? I'm sending great big hugs right back to you too! <3 you and hope all is well! MUAHZ!

    ReplyDelete