Search This Blog

Jun 6, 2010

WHAT I WANT: I HEART Summer Clothes

Summer! Summer! Summer! I am in LOVE with this dress. If this doesn't scream "Summer's here!" I don't know what does. I am a little hesitant about the one shoulder design because I am not a big fan of my arms. I would definitely have to try this on to see how I like it. Otherwise ... I am in love.

Where: Size Appeal 
Price:
$38.00
Tacky? A little. Maybe a little... ::COUGH COUGH:: revealing? Yep. However these dresses are just so much dam fun? When I see these I get instantly happy! I love Pink, and I love Lime. Again... TOTALLY SUMMER! I could definitely think of a few places i'd like to wear these. Haha!

Where: Size Appeal
Price:
$36.80
What girl doesn't need more heels? I know I want some more. These are perfect. They can be matched with almost anything because of their neutral color. Wait! Look at that ruffle detail, and those wood heels. These shoes are just begging to be worn to a Summer BBQ! Throw on a cute romper and Presto!

Where: Torrid
Price: $59.00

...................................................................................................................................

... and the search continues ...

1 comment:

  1. hi sweeie! how r u? putting you on my blogroll :)

    xoxo Anika
    sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete