Search This Blog

Loading...

May 9, 2010

FROM AMOR: Beautiful Blogger Award

Wow, this is so flattering! The beautious and talented Plus Size blogger of AMOR, has given me my first and only Beautifl Blogger Award. I know I haven't been posting for awhile (doing the SKORCH Blog takes a lot of my time) but I am so happy to receive this! I promise to everyone I will make a better effort to post regularly on "Life According to J.B."

THANK YOU SO MUCH AMOR!!! 

RULES:
1) Thank and link the person who gave you the award.
2) Pass this award onto fabulous bloggers of your choice.
3) Contact said blogs and let them know they've won.
4) Re-post and state 10 things about yourself.

 I am passing  this award on to the following Fantastic Fa[t]shion Femme Fatale bloggers (in no particular order) :

 








10 Facts About Myself:
1. I love Art. I paint, sculpt, make jewelry, draw, cartoon, do photo editing, photography and I also do Graphics as well.

2. I drive Standard =)

3.  I just love a good comedy! 'Anchorman' and 'Stepbrothers' are my favorite movies.

4. My guilty pleasure fast food is Dairy Queen. I have to travel about 45mins to get to the nearest one.

5. I love to sleep in. I hate getting up early and would NOT consider myself a Morning person.

6. I am def. a jean, t-shirt, and flip flops girl but I LOVE wearing dresses!

7. My closet is full of heels and I barely use them. I think I like looking at them more than I like wearing them. 
 
8. I love a good Lime Margarita every once in awhile ...<3

9. I have braces =)

10. My favorite colors are Hot Pink, Turquoise, and Coral


Please be sure to check everyone's blog out! They are wonderfully talented ladies!!

XOXO,
Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you! x.

    You know, I wouldn't consider myself a morning person either - but because of my schedule, I'm always up by 7am. No matter what day.

    I like lamp... too. x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome! <3 haha.... I can't get enough of Anchorman!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you JB <3 I'm so not a morning person, which is a bit of a kicker considering when nursing my early shift has me in by 7am D: (I prefer lates, 1.30 - 9pm? Yes PLEASE.) xx

    ReplyDelete