Search This Blog

Mar 22, 2010

That Romper Did Absolutely NOTHING For Me!

I was in Torrid last week and was really excited to find out that they had the Romper that I have been eyeballing online for awhile now. Clearly it looks amazing on the model and I thought it would also look this great on me too.
I grabbed two sizes just in case but the results did not please me very much. It wasn't "horrible" on me but it just wasn't my style. Better luck next time I suppose. Here is a picture of me with this piece on. In my version I tried to pair it with a belt to cinch my waist a little more since I like embracing my hour glass figure. Unfortunately the fabric is so loose and draped that you can barely tell I had one on. A+ for effort?

What are your thoughts? Hate it, or love it. Love to know what you guys think. Maybe i'll have to rethink it if I get a lot of positive feedback. After all, it is VERY comfortable! =)

7 comments:

  1. Go you! I'm deathly afraid of rompers! lol I'm long and I have a high waist so I feel like a romper will probably just give me a fierce camel toe. =/ Not cute! This actually doesn't look bad on you. The print throws me off, but then again, I'm adjusting to the idea of florals. I think it could turn into something cute to wear even as the weather adjusts with black tights and a cute black jacket to tone down the floral print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very afraid to try on this romper for the same reason BUT I did not have the Camel Toe problem like I had anticipated. LOL. I wish that the bottom wasn't floral print and maybe a solid color. Preferably black? Also, maybe not so loose on the bottom. I almost felt like my goods were going to "peek a boo" through!! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually REALLY like it on you! I think the pattern goes great with your tones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jen!!! I am really into floral this season. Usually it's not really my thing but have purchased a few pieces for Spring that I am absolutely in love with that are in a floral print. Most of my friends don't really dress like me so sometimes they say that I look like a barbie from the early 90's! lol I take it as a compliment! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the romper looks great on you! The belt works really well with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree with Jen. It looks so good on you..ooo get it girl!

    ReplyDelete