Search This Blog

Jan 23, 2010

The perfect Valentines (NIGHT) Outfit

Ironically enough, I myself currently have no significant other to share Valentines Day with but it doesn't discourage me from looking around and sharing my finds with you guys. You never know right? Besides, even if I do have someone to share it with I don't go all goo-goo ga-ga over this "commercialized" holiday anyway. I'd rather just stay in with them and enjoy the night. This Valentines will probably consist of dinner, wine and a movie with a couple of my girlfriends. If that fails there's always Georgie (my Chihuahua) whom I could just cuddle on the couch with. Pathetic? Maybe, but see if I care. Haha. 

So here are a few of my picks for the sexiest Valentines Night (or day if your adventurous). There is something for everyone. What do you think?

1. Something.... SASSY!

3. Something....SWEET!

4. Something....SEXY!

Garter Chemise with Power Net Sides - Hips & Curves $49.95

2 comments:

  1. love em! I'm currently working on my v-day blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..thanks for the feedback!!

    ReplyDelete