Search This Blog

Jan 23, 2010

Newest Obsession: Yours Clothing



I don't know if i've been living under a rock but I just discovered this site a few months back. It's a brand called 'YOURS CLOTHING'. They have tons of options for the Plus Size DIVA in everyone. What I like about them is that they have a lot of options that are basic and a lot of options that are trendy too. They have the best of both worlds.
 

I am in love. I haven't ordered anything from them yet but I can't wait to get my taxes back so I can go crazy and order some of the pieces I am showing above.

I would also like to add to this entry that I have come to the conclusion that American plus size is not NEARLY as great as overseas. The UK and even Australia have great places with Plus Size options.

With that said above I have listed some of my favorite picks from 'YOURS CLOTHING'. What do you think of my picks? Have you ordered from 'YOURS CLOTHING' before? If so i'd like you to share. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please go to their site. It's worth a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment