Search This Blog

Sep 11, 2009

Some people happen for a reason....




I have decided to go back to what I always used to tell myself when something unfortunate happened. I always used to tell myself that "Everything happens for a reason." In this particular case, "Everyone happens for a reason!" I have always been a firm believer in this, but most recently I have been trying to avoid it in this particular circumstance because I didn't want to face the facts. I was scared and maybe even a little scared of being alone.

Sometimes people have to be able to walk out of your life to realize that they were never really good for you to begin with. Yea, it sucks and yea you miss them. In the long run there is always a master plan and it works out. I just have to keep reminding myself that. Keep the positive people in your life around and things will be just fine. Time really does heel all, and sometimes a really good friend by your side doesn't hurt either! =)

When something or something doesn't feel right and you know it's heading for disaster you should trust your intuition and go with how you feel. I have trusted it many times before and it rarely leads me astray. Being a smart women also helps too.

With that said life goes on and all will be ok soon. I have too much on my plate and too many other people who care about me to be stuck on one person who didn't appreciate me to begin with. I always try to remind myself of all the bad things this person bring into the picture but when you care about someone so strongly, it's hard to learn how to move on.

Sorry my first entry wasn't so upbeat, but unfortunately today wasn't the best of the best. Luckily and thankfully I still have my good health, a roof over my head, and friends and family who care about me a lot!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment