Search This Blog

Sep 18, 2009

My Favorite "Plus Size" Models

Being a plus size girl and having a little bit of experience in the plus size modeling industry I have grown to favor a handful of successful models who path the way for us bigger girls everyday. These women are a constant reminder of why I love being a curvy girl.
 

I have compiled a list of just a few of these women who inspire me every time I get in front of a camera lens. Please forgive me because this is just a quick list I put together. If I forgot anybody that you think is "list worthy" please feel free to send me an email.

Just remember that none of these are in any particular order!
Thanks guys, and enjoy!

 FLUVIA LACERDA















MIA AMBER DAVIS














VELVET D'AMOUR




















KATE DILLON



















READ ON TO SEE MORE...

TESLYN BUTLER





 
















LIZZIE MILLER





















MELISSA HILL
















DENISE BIDOT





















MAGGIE BROWN



















LYDIA FIXEL



















MIA TYLER



















CHENESE LEWIS














DANIELLE LINE


















ASHLEY GRAHAM



















CRYSTAL RENN



















CHRISTINA MENDEZ



















ALANA CHANDLER




















CHLOE ELIZABETH MARSHALL



















KAILEE O'SULLIVAN



















MELISSA FENTON MASI



















JESE GARY





















CHRISTINA BENTLEY

5 comments:

  1. I've always been a fan of plus-size models! There's a great site with many images of plus-size models here:

    http://www.judgmentofparis.com

    They're all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Teslyn Butler & Crystal Renn she is so awesome. They are all gorgeous those 2 just stick out to me.

    Veronica Dodds (Super Star Teen Tennis Player)

    ReplyDelete
  3. all these woman are absolutely gorgeous i see nothing wrong with plus size woman there no different the any 1 else in fact there just more of them 2 love me myself i love a woman with all natural curves not 1 were they have 2 go out and buy them u keep doing what u woman r doing congrats on everything u r doing keep smiling and stay big and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any woman is sexy when she is confident, comfortable with who she is, and puts any effort into her appearance.
    I'd choose any of these women over some tart like Tara Reid any day.

    Especially Denise Bidot or the delectable Ashley Grahammmmmmmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete